Become a Sponsor
Your investment will create change for the better
Your help will be put to immediate use in our local region, through our innovative programs that support creative engagement, self-expression and the chance to be seen and heard for people living with dementia and their care partners. Just as important, your gift will also make possible building innovative, more uplifting models of care that are replicable.
We serve real people. Your neighbors.
Interested sponsors should contact Susan Shifrin at email@example.com
Read on below to find out more about becoming a sponsor.
Why support ARTZ?
What sets ARTZ Philadelphia apart to make it an organization worthy of your support?
- The problem we face – Dementia is the most pervasive chronic illness in America and isolation only worsens its impact. There are insufficient services, programs, and trained professionals who approach dementia differently.
- Our unique approach – Most organizations with missions related to Alzheimer’s Disease and other dementias focus exclusively on finding a cure. We strongly believe in research on prevention and curative interventions, however our focus is on improving quality of life – in the present. At ARTZ Philly we concentrate our efforts on programs and approaches that improve quality of life, as defined by those with the diagnosis.
- Our extensive track record – ARTZ has a decade of experience connecting with people living with dementia and their care partners. In 2022, ARTZ connected with over 5,000 people. With your help, we can expand services, improve outcomes, and reach more people than ever before.
To learn more, read our case for support:Click here
Where is support needed?
There are so many ways your sponsorship can help people living with dementia and their care partners, including but not limited to:
- Programs in Care Communities – Create meaningful engagement for those who might otherwise feel isolated from the outside world. Support our programs in long term care communities
- Healthcare Mentorship – Change how the healthcare system responds to people living with dementia and their care partners. Sponsor programs that pair health professions students with mentors who share their lived experiences around dementia.
- Neighborhood Centered Care – Address inequities in dementia care. Support culturally-specific, neighborhood-based programs that are co-created by and for the people of the communities they are intended to serve.
To learn more about different opportunities to support ARTZ check out our Corporate Sponsorship Opportunities packet:Click here
To become a sponsor, contact Susan Shifrin:Email Susan